2017 Georgia Tech Short Answer Questions
Additionally, you will be asked to respond to the prompts below on the Georgia Tech page on your My Colleges tab. The questions will be found in the Questions section – Other Information subsection.
- Beyond rankings, location, and athletics, why are you interested in attending Georgia Tech? (max 150 words)
- Please choose ONE of the following questions and provide an answer in 150 words or less. ◦If you could create a short answer prompt, what would it be and why?
- Tech’s motto is Progress and Service. We find that students who ultimately have a broad impact first had a significant one at home. What is your role in your immediate or extended family? And how you seen evidence of your impact on them?
- Students are often told what classes they should take. If you had the opportunity to create a class, what would it be and why?
- We challenge our students to “be comfortable being uncomfortable”. Tell us about a time in high school that you felt outside of your comfort zone and the resolution.